Sunday, March 25, 2007

Yeah, I'm alive

It’s been awhile since I’ve posted anything. Midterms followed by a spring break without easy access to a computer sort of have that effect, I suppose. Not that my break wasn’t enjoyable.

I spent quite a bit of time seeing friends from high school. I finally started making good on a three year old promise to my best friend that I would help decorate her room with glow in the dark stars. We started off with a scale model (distance wise) of the solar system in her room. I managed to get up the three constellations of the summer triangle before quitting. So I suppose that ancient promise will have to hold off a bit longer before it comes to complete fruition. I suppose I’ll ask her if she can get a picture of it for me to help illustrate the scale of the solar system.

I also spent quite a bit of time geeking out and working on some new Star Wars costumes. My rebel pilot is nearly finished and I also began a rebel trooper by putting the helmet together I ordered this summer.

But now I’m back at school now and I have an evening before getting back to the daily grind. So I apologize in advance to those of you that don’t like me posting several things back to back. I promise I’ll take a break for Battlestar Galactica tonight though.

2 comments:

mollishka said...

I suppose that would be me you're apologizing to?

Jon Voisey said...

You're the first that popped to mind, but I'm sure there's others.

Best to just cover all my bases.