Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Finally! It's over!

No more political commercials, debates, rallies, and everything else!

If everyone's been wondering where I've been the past few months, I've been taking a break from blogging. The election stole the spotlight from everything else, so there really hasn't been much to write on. The creationists have been shoved out of the spotlight. Astronomy news doesn't come as frequently anymore since I'm not constantly reading journals after graduation. So there really hasn't been much to say. And if there is, that crazy bald guy seems to always beat me to it.

But now all the political nonsense is out of the way, I'll try to post a bit more frequently.

5 comments:

RBH said...

Glad to hear you're still with us. And I'm sure you know lots of stuff the bald guy doesn't to explain to us amateurs.

Anonymous said...

IT'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Tee hee, welcome back.

Dave said...

Welcome back!

Dave said...

Welcome back!