Monday, January 18, 2010

Obama hates matches?

I've been searching for strike-anywhere matches for an experiment I'm doing for my upcoming Anime Mythbusters panel and can't find them anywhere. Naturally, I turned to the internet. Sure enough, they're for sale on Ebay.

And good thing I checked there. According to the seller:
GET THEM WHILE YOU STILL CAN, THESE MAY BE BANNED ANY TIME NOW!

These matches are getting Harder and Harder to find, and with the New Obama Administration They are subject to be banned anytime. (10 Years Ago) You could buy these match in almost any store including Walmart now try and find them in anystore!
Oh shit! Obama hates matches because..... Um.... I don't know.

BUT HE'S GOING TO BAN THEM!

I suspect that it has something to do with the fact that Obama apparently also hates guns, which means he hates hunters, which means he hates outdoors types, which means he hates campers, and campers sometimes use these matches....

SO OBAMA HATES MATCHES!

Meanwhile, in reality world, I think it has nothing to do with Obama, but more likely that strike-anywhere matches were declared a Hazardous Material awhile back.

Gee. I wonder why.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oddly enough my local walmart (and just about any other store around here) still carries them. Probably a regional thing since so many people around here still use wood furnaces and fireplaces for heat in the winter.