After breakfast this morning I spent a little time working on my powerpoint and making a few changes that my advisor recommended. If you'd like to see it, click here (~7.5 MB).
From there it was back to the lab to reduce more images. I'm finished with the two images taken in the blue filter, so now it's on to the I band, which is in the infrared. When first diplaying the image I expected that it wouldn't work out well because there seems to be a lot of strange noise.
Surprisingly, it seems that it ended up coming out better than the B images. I ended up getting through three images today, out of nine total, so that leaves me with 4 left. Hopefully, I'll be finished with this stage of processing by Monday and can move onto something new.
Tomorrow I'll probably spend the morning processing another image or two, and then the afternoon before my presentation rehearsing.