Tuesday, March 11, 2008

It all makes sense now!

I never understood creationism before. I've had my eyes opened. Finally someone that explains it perfectly!


Mark said...

I'm going to invoke Poe's Law, and say he's serious.

Scott Harrison said...

But my view is that a slightly less religious world is a slightly better world.

from his youtube channel description (no he isn't serious.)

ERV said...

Oooh hes cute!

**runs away to Norway**

Jon Voisey said...

And what am I? A whey faced porcine creationist?

No really. It's the accent isn't it?

ERV said...

LOL! Youre cute too, but you arent a ticket out of the Bible Belt :P

Though Lawrence was really nice the last time I was there (nerd camp, 6th grade hehe!).

Jon Voisey said...

Pfft. Do you really think I plan on staying around the bible belt much after I graduate? I spent a summer in California for research. I know where the good times are. ;)