Saturday, January 06, 2007

And the college students weeped...

It seems that the inventor of the instant Raman noodles has died. For those reading this blog and haven't been college students recently, instant noodles, along with Easy Mac, cold day old pizza, and cheap beer, are typically considered to be staples of the college student's diet.

But in reality, I've never in my life had instant raman. I'm not a huge fan of Easy Mac (although I do have some in my pantry), and I prefer mixed drinks to beer. As such, I have a scratch made cheesecake in the oven right now and a fuzzy navel in front of me.

Some college students know how to eat...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And here I thought I was the only one who regularly reads the obituary pages. I saw this on Sunday. I was glad that he at least made a good living off of his invention. Unlike poor Rebecca Webb Carranza who invented the tortilla chip and still died penniless.