Monday, October 23, 2006

Difficult Dialogues: The Video

Many people recently have been interested in the posts I've made concerning the Difficult Dialogues series that KU has been sponsoring this fall which included Ken Miller, Judge Jones, and most recently, Richard Dawkins.

Firstly, I apologize for being so slow in getting more of my notes up from Dawkins' lecture. It takes 2-3 hours to transcribe each section and that's been more time than I've had recently and, when I do have that much time, I've found it better devoted to doing things that are completely unrelated to academia.

But for those of you that don't want the wait, all of this fall's Difficult Dialouges are available in video format here.

Unfortunately, they're all in Real Player format which is an awful form in my experience.

But if you're really in a hurry, or want to see the video for yourself, there it is. If not, it might be awhile yet before I get all the rest of my notes up from Dawkins.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's so much to be angry about isn't there?