Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Word Verification now Enabled

Due to what I expect is the work of some good loving Christians, I've been recieving a great deal of spam in the comments recently. This thing has happened from time to time, peaking every time I've made a post that could possibly be construed as relating to a critisizm of Christianity (which is why I suspect the cause is related).

To hopefully slow this down somewhat, and save me the time from having to delete them, I've enabled thw word verification in which anyone commenting will need to type in a word to verify that they are, in fact, literate humans.

Please don't let this discourage anyone from posting comments as they are always appreciated.

And if you really want to contact me about a job in which I could make $800 a week while sitting on my ass, send it to my Email. Gmail is great at sending that stuff right where I want it: The trash.

2 comments:

beepbeepitsme said...

I don't know how the poor woman (Brenda) put up with it.

beepbeepitsme said...

I don't know how the poor woman (Brenda) put up with it.