Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween Pareidolia

Today's APOD has a very cute but appropriate bit of pareidolia. Be sure to check it out.

And happy Halloween everyone! My apologies for not blogging much. Aside from school, I spent a great deal of Friday and Saturday making my girlfriend her Halloween costume in time for a party Saturday night. Then Sunday was spent avoiding anything that engage my brain lest it annoy my hangover.


beepbeepitsme said...

ooooooooooooooooooo beezlebub returns, and look, there is bambi too!!

Stephen said...

I put a small scope on my west facing porch while passing out candy. Free Views of Jupiter. I got a couple takers. Next year, i'll bring out the 10 inch Dob - clearly a cannon. I'll dress as a Pirate. Talk Like A Pirate Day is Sept 19th, so i'll have the lingo practiced.