Friday, June 06, 2008

Pareidolia: n + 12

I've been too lazy too cook recently, so I've been eating more fast food than is probably good for me. I've been getting a lot of fries, but I suppose I forgot to order the Pareidolia Extra Stupid Meal. Apparently, two fries at a right angle = Jeebus on teh cross.

I think my favorite part of that video is the old lady saying, "In my 88 years, I've never seen anything like this."

Really? You've never seen two objects at (roughly) right angles to one another? I think you need to update that prescription grandma. It seems to have expired.

2 comments:

Paul D. said...

Well I just got told the video is unavailable. I guess they don't want heretics viewing the precious fries of Jesus.

ZorkFox said...

Yes, it's very sad to have the video taken down. :(