Tuesday, September 12, 2006

House of Yaweh predicts the end starts today

It seems that a church recently gaining notoriety for their doomsday predictions have finally decided that today is the day. They put fliers on cars announcing that nuclear war will start today and that we have only 13 months left till the ultimate end.

Personally, I'm not holding my breath. Even if a nuclear war did start today I would not see this as an astouding prediction given that on practically any day of the year, someone is predicting that the end of the world is starting. One group has already made 11 predictions this year alone.

But I suppose I'm scoffing (2 Pe 3:3) which only goes to further their convictions...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baloney.

There were no fliers.

Stephen said...

If the master of the house knew when the thief would come, he'd be ready and waiting.
So, from a strictly Christian theological standpoint, these predictions are silly anyway.