Friday, July 28, 2006
I ended up spending a good portion of my day today trying to get things squared away for the upcoming semester: Housing, tuition payment program, figuring out things for the FAFSA. Thus, I didn't get started on my project until late this afternoon. But since my main goal for today was just identifying possible variable stars it wasn't too big of a problem. I was able to get it done and head to the beach again this evening. Our new total for variable candidates is 49. I have a feeling some can be tossed out right away for being close to the edge of the frame, but I'll probably make light curves for those anyway. It's not too hard and doesn't hurt anything.